Quad VME Power Distributor
- 1-unit wide VME 6U module
- Four DB9 connectors with ±6 V, ±12 V, ±24 V each
- Ripple: <1mVpp on ±6 V; <2mVpp on ±12 V, ±24 V
- Survey of all 6 voltages on each output
- Protection of all voltages by self-recovering electronical fuses
- Individually filtered outputs to ensure low noise operation
- Standard voltage output compatible with CAEN electronics and with many other manufacturers
The V5425 is a 4-channel VME power distribution module.
The individual voltage outputs (±6 V, ±12 V and ±24 V) are protected by electronic fuses which automatically recover after short circuit. All six voltages are surveyed for each of the four outputs. The status is displayed by LEDs.
Low-noise preamplifers require DC power that is free of interference generated by other modules inserted in the VME crate. The mod. V5425 ensures this low-noise capability by filtering the power lines separately at each connector.
- Mechanical Packaging
1-unit wide VME 6U module
- Power Requirements
Powered by VME Crate power supply
- PreAmp 1, 2, 3, 4 output
+6 V / 2 A
-6 V / 1.5 A
±12 V / 500 mA
±24 V / 250 mA
4 SubD9 female connectors
- Noise performance
±6V OUT on Preamp 1÷4 connectors: ripple <1 mVpp
±12V OUT, ±24V OUT on Preamp 1÷4 connectors: ripple <2 mVpp
- 20 MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope, AC-coupled; capacitive load 100 nF on OUT in measurement,
- OUT at full load (2A on +6V OUT, 1.5A on -6V OUT, 500mA on ±12V OUT, 250mA on ±24V OUT).
Compare with Low Power Low Voltage Power Supplies.
|WV5425XAAAAA||V5425 - Quad VME Power Distributor RoHS|