8 Channel 4 kV/ 3 mA (6W) NIM Power Supply Module (USB/Ethernet/Touchscreen)
- 2U NIM module
- 4 kV / 3mA output ranges
- Channels with either positive or negative polarity
- SHV coaxial output connectors
- Low Ripple
- 10 mV Vset resolution
- 10 nA Iset resolution
- Under/over-voltage alert, overcurrent and max. voltage protection
- Programmable ramp-up / ramp-down (1-500 V/s)
- Daisy-chain capabilty
- 2.8″ color touch screen display
- Local and Remote control (USB2.0/Ethernet)
- Interlock logic for board enable and Individual channel kill
- Software Tool for easy channel management
The Mod. N8033 provides 8 independent 4 kV/ 3 mA (6W) channels in a double width NIM mechanics. Each channel can provide a 4 kV max voltage and a 3 mA max current (up to 6W). The unit is available with positive, negative and “mixed” (4 positive and 4 negative) channels.
Channels outputs are delivered through SHV connectors. The HV output RAMP-UP and RAMP-DOWN rates may be selected independently for each channel in the range 1÷500 V/s in 1 V/s steps. The module features 10 nA Iset resolution.
Module control can take place either locally thanks to a 2.8″ Touchscreen Graphic color LCD display with a completely redesigned user interface or remotely, via USB 2.0 or Ethernet.
A complete set of Software Tools is available to control these units; the user can freely download low level libraries, LabVIEW driver and Graphical application software. Moreover a built-in web interface (Coming Soon) is available to easily controls the module with no need to install software on a PC. The user can monitor the status of the module and configure the HV parameters for each channel in real time.
Safety features include:
- OVERVOLTAGE and UNDERVOLTAGE warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value by more than 2% of set value (minimum 10V).
- Programmable VMAX protection limit
- OVERCURRENT detection: if a channel tries to draw a current larger than its programmed limit, it enters TRIP status, keeping the maximum allowed value for a programmable time (TRIP), before being switched off
- Common Interlock logic for channels enable/disable and individual inputs signal for channel Kill function.
- Output ranges
8 channels, SHV connector
Positive, Negative or Mixed (4 positive and 4 negative) Polarity
- Max. Ch. Output Power
- Vset / Vmon Resolution
- Iset Resolution
- Imon Resolution
10 nA (high range) / 1 nA (low range)
0 ÷ 4 kV
- Vmax resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/s, 1 Volt/s step
- Voltage Ripple
10 – 1000Hz: <15mV typ; <20mV max.
>1kHz: <5mV typ; <10mV max
- Vmon vs. Vout Accuracy
± 0.02% ± 1V
- Vset vs. Vout Accuracy
± 0.02% ± 1V
- Imon vs. Iout Accuracy
± 0.2% ± 2µA
- Iset vs. Iout Accuracy
± 0.2% ± 2µA
- Humidity range
0 ÷ 80%
- Operating temperature
0 ÷ 45°C
- Storage temperature
-10 ÷ 70°C
- Vout / Temperature coefficient
100 ppm/°C typ
- Long Term stability (24h after 1h warmup)
±0,02% constant temp, Vout = 3kV, no load
- Local Control
- Remote Control
USB & Ethernet
Double width NIM mechanics. Weight: ~2.6 kg
Compare with NIM High Voltage Power Supplies.
|WN8033XAAAAA||N8033N - 8 Channel NIM Programmable High Voltage Power Supply (-4KV 3mA 6W max) - SHV Common Gnd|
|WN8033XMAAAA||N8033M - 8 Channel NIM Programmable High Voltage Power Supply (4ch-4KV 3mA, 4ch+4KV 3mA 6W ) - SHV|
|WN8033XPAAAA||N8033P - 8 Channel NIM Programmable High Voltage Power Supply (+4KV 3mA 6W max) - SHV Common Gnd|