Human Portable Radionuclide Identifier
- Mobile system for radiological search and monitoring purposes
- Automatic radionuclides analysis with configurable library
- Embedded gamma dose rate and spectrometry measurement units
- Programmable isotope based and dose rate alarms
- Web page for an easy system configuration and visualization of the measurements
- Georeferenced and real time data visualized by the operator Compatible with NaI(Tl), LaBr3 & CeBr3
- Internal database for an easy handling of the acquired data
- Count rate alarm and alarm reporting to the operator directly on the notebook
- Embedded Gain stabilization of the detector
- Digital I/O LVTTL available WiFi, Ethernet, USB communication
- Embedded PC
- Spectra saved in ANSI 42.42 format
GAMON Pack is a portable detection unit allowing detection and identification of radiation sources in crowded or sensitive areas where vehicle access is restricted. It has been designed to perform discrete measurements in sensitive areas such as airports and railway stations where the probability for a terrorist attack is elevated. Real-time data are displayed on a visualization device (smart phone or tablet), thus enabling the operator further discretion and anonymity within a crowded environment. Optional solar panels (40, 60, or 100W) can be added to create a stand-alone measuring system that is small and light enough to be distributed in multiple positions.
setup and control are provided by a web interface supported by all the most common browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge). No apps or software installation is required.
A tablet providing control and communication is included with the GAMON Pack system. This tablet can be tailored to the specific application, offering ruggedization options such as MIL-STD-810G and IP65 or IP67 compliance.
The web interface displays the real-time scintillator count rate and the real-time ambient dosimeter equivalent rate (the dosimeter is provided on request).
- Emergency and first response applications for a prompt control of the contaminated area.
- Location survey and control before, during and after public events.
- Characterization of the NORM accumulated in Oil&Gas extraction and processing facilities, and pipes.
- Detection of orphan sources in scrap material of reprocessing plants.
Human Portable Radionuclide IdentifierProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|Gamon Platform - Global Measurement Platform for Nuclear Safety and Security||11.26 MB||4||June 14th, 2022|
|NORM & TENORM Monitoring - solution for Oil & Gas HSE challenges||5.51 MB||0||June 14th, 2022|
Compare with GAMON Platform.