Dose and spectrometric detection unit, light weight
- Rugged housing for outdoor monitoring in public areas
- High detection efficiency for detecting minimal variation in background radioactivity during surveys
- Spectroscopic and dosimetry probes with the identification of gamma emitting radionuclides
- Extended operation with rechargeable batteries
- Onboard web interface for easy configuration of the system and isotope-based alarms
- Georeferenced map of the measurements for a real time data visualization
- Scintillator detectors NaI(Tl), CeBr3, LaBr3(Ce) or NaIL™ for gamma and neutron detection
The GAMON Drone instrument is specifically designed for UGV/UAV environmental radiation measurement and source detection for border control, public event security, suspicious cargo goods inspection and many other scenarios.
The system can be used as a measurement device for first responders to explore hazardous areas. Its weight and dimensions allow it to easily perform real-time gamma radiation measurements on board UGV/UAV units.
The GAMON Drone spectrometer performs automatic gamma isotope identification and isotope-related dose rate evaluation. Real-time data processing and defined isotope-based alarm allow GAMON-Drone to detect the presence of artificial nuclides in a shorter amount of time and more effectively than traditional dose rate meters. The GAMON Drone system is designed to offer the best combination of portability, low power consumption and performance. The unit is assembled in a lightweight case that contains both the Scintillator Detector and the Digital Signal Processing Electronics that performs spectrum stabilization. The spectroscopy detector is configured to collect gamma interactions in the energy range from 50 keV to 3 MeV.
- Detection and monitoring of water reservoir, lakes, ports or sea.
- Long term monitoring of the environmental conditions in rivers or after a nuclear power plant or before a water extraction point.
- Control of the NORM content in the Oil&Gas waste like accumulated sludge from the extraction process.
Dose and spectrometric detection unit, light weightProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|Gamon Platform - Global Measurement Platform for Nuclear Safety and Security||11.26 MB||4||June 14th, 2022|
|Security - CBRN, industrial and civil scenario||3.17 MB||0||June 14th, 2022|
|NORM & TENORM Monitoring - solution for Oil & Gas HSE challenges||5.51 MB||0||June 14th, 2022|
Compare with GAMON Platform.
|WSGDRONAABAA||GAMON DRONE NaI 2"x2" (TI) RoHS|
|WSGDRONAACAA||GAMON DRONE NaI 1.5"x1.5" (TI) RoHS|
|WSGDRONAADAA||GAMON DRONE Cebr 1.5"x1.5" RoHS|