Gamma radiation spectroscopy system for real-time radiation monitor
- Gamma radiation spectroscopy system based on scintillation detector and Geiger-Mueller counter (integrated neutron detector on request)
- Onboard web interface for easy configuration of isotope based alarms
- Spectral analysis and statistical data treatment according to ISO-11929
- Robust spectrum stabilization algorithms
- Big onboard data storage for long autonomous data taking
- Designed for operating outdoor in extreme weather conditions from -30 to +60 °C
- Robust case, designed to guarantee IP68, including the power and the communication connectors
- Design for easy wall and pole mounting
- Wired and Wireless communication interfaces: USB 2.0, Ethernet, WiFi and 3G/4G LTE
- Implementing long range, low power wireless platform LoRa™
- Configurable list of communication interfaces for selecting primary and backup interfaces
- Quick and easy to install and commission thanks to onboard web graphical interface
- Data exchange according to ANSI N42.42 (XML based)
The GAMON-S is a gamma radiation spectroscopy system designed for outdoor and indoor online radiation monitoring, for early environmental warning and emergency response. It can operate in harsh weather conditions and is protected from rain and moisture. The GAMON-S can be deployed in a wide range of scenario, as in permanent ring monitoring as well as in moving monitoring stations thanks to GPS coordinate logging.
The GAMON-S spectrometer runs automatic isotope identification and isotope related dose rate evaluation. The real-time data processing and the defined isotope based alarm allow GAMON-S to detect the presence of artificial nuclides in a short time window and more effectively compared to traditional dose rate meters.
The spectroscopy detector is configured to collect gamma interactions in the energy range from 30 keV to 3 MeV. Alternative energy ranges can be configured on request.
The full spectrometer is designed to guarantee IP68, including the power and the communication interface connectors.
The spectrometer web interface allows the user to easily configure the data acquisition and the isotopic analysis. Security level of the web interface can be configured by the user to avoid unauthorized setting changes. An additional web interface enable the access to multiple GAMON-S spectrometers at once and to visualize the on a map.
|WSGSPECBGMAA||GAMON-S CeBr 1,5"x1,5" GM1|
|WSGSPELBGMAA||GAMON-S LaBr 1,5"x1,5" GM1|
|WSGSPENAGMAA||GAMON-S NaI 1"x1" GM1|