8-16 Channel 6 kV/ 1 mA NIM Power Supply Module (USB/Ethernet/Touchscreen)
- 8 or 16 independent channels in a 19″ rack unit (110/220V AC Powered)
- 6 kV / 1 mA output ranges
- Channels with either positive or negative polarity
- SHV coaxial output connectors
- Low Ripple
- 20 mV Vset resolution
- 5 nA Iset resolution
- Under/over-voltage alert, overcurrent and max. voltage protection
- Programmable ramp-up / ramp-down (1-500 V/s)
- 2.8″ color touch screen display
- Local and Remote control (USB2.0/Ethernet)
- Interlock logic for board enable and Individual channel kill
- Software Tool for easy channel management
The Mod. R8034 provides 8 or 16 independent 6 kV/ 1 mA channels in a 19″ rack unit (110/220V AC Powered). Each channel can provide a 6 kV max voltage and a 1 mA max current. The unit is available with positive, negative and “mixed” (4 positive and 4 negative) channels.
Channels outputs are delivered through SHV connectors. The HV output RAMP-UP and RAMP-DOWN rates may be selected independently for each channel in the range 1÷500 V/s in 1 V/s steps. The module features 5 nA Iset resolution.
Module control can take place either locally thanks to a 2.8″ Touchscreen Graphic color LCD display with a completely redesigned user interface or remotely, via USB 2.0 or Ethernet.
A complete set of Software Tools is available to control these units; the user can freely download low level libraries, LabVIEW driver and Graphical application software. Moreover a built-in web interface (Coming Soon) is available to easily controls the module with no need to install software on a PC. The user can monitor the status of the module and configure the HV parameters for each channel in real time.
Safety features include:
- OVERVOLTAGE and UNDERVOLTAGE warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value by more than 2% of set value (minimum 10V).
- Programmable VMAX protection limit
- OVERCURRENT detection: if a channel tries to draw a current larger than its programmed limit, it enters TRIP status, keeping the maximum allowed value for a programmable time (TRIP), before being switched off
- Common Interlock logic for channels enable/disable and individual inputs signal for channel Kill function.
19” rack (h: 2U; d: 360mm). 110/220V AC Powered
- Output channels
8-16 channels, SHV connector
Positive, Negative or Mixed (4-8 positive and 4-8 negative) Polarity; common ground
- Output Voltage
- Max. Output Current
- Max. Ch. Output Power
- Vset Resolution
- Vmon Resolution
- Iset Resolution
- Imon Resolution
5 nA (high range) / 500 pA (low range)
0 ÷ 6 kV
- Vmax resolution
- IMAX hardware
- IMAX hardware resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/s, 1 Volt/s step
Max. time an “overcurrent” can last (seconds). A channel in “overcurrent” works as a current generator; output voltage varies in order to keep the output current lower than the programmed value.
“Overcurrent” lasting more than set value (1 to 9999) causes the channel to “trip”.
Output voltage will drop to zero either at the Ramp-down rate or at the fastest available rate, depending on Power Down setting; in both cases the channel is put in the OFF state.
Trip range: 0 ÷ 999.9 s; 1000 s = INFINITE. Step = 0.1 s (If trip= INFINITE, “overcurrent” lasts indefinitely)
- Voltage Ripple
20 – 1000Hz: <4mV typ; <8mV max
1kHz – 20MHz: <2mV typ; <5mV max
- Vmon vs. Vout Accuracy
± 0.02% ± 1V
- Vset vs. Vout Accuracy
± 0.02% ± 1V
- Imon vs. Iout Accuracy
± 0.2% ± 1µA
- Iset vs. Iout Accuracy
± 0.2% ± 1µA
- Humidity range
0 ÷ 80%
- Operating temperature
0 ÷ 45°C
- Storage temperature
-10 ÷ 70°C
- Vout / Temperature coefficient
±100 ppm / °C
- Long Term stability (1 week after 1h warmup)
±0.02% constant temp, Vout = 3kV, no load
- Local Control
- Remote Control
USB & Ethernet
8-16 Channel 6 kV/ 1 mA NIM Power Supply Module (USB/Ethernet/Touchscreen)Product page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|x803x Series 8-16 Ch. Programmable HV Power Supplies||1.14 MB||8||May 13th, 2021|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||April 10th, 2019|
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update||OS||OS Version|
|DT55xxE - DT547x - DT/R/N14xxET - NDT14xx - N1570 - N568E - N1068 - DT/R/N803x Win 32/64bit USB Driver||ZIP||5.80 kB||2.3||October 27th, 2020||Windows||
Compare with Rack-mount High Voltage Power Supplies.
|WR8034DXAAAA||R8034DN - 16CH Rack-mount Programmable HV PowerSupply(-6KV 1mA) - SHV conn. - Common Gnd RoHS|
|WR8034DXPAAA||R8034DP - 16CH Rack-mount Programmable HV PowerSupply(+6KV 1mA) - SHV conn. - Common Gnd RoHS|
|WR8034DXMAAA||R8034DM - 16CH Rack-mount Programmble HV P.S.(8ch-6KV 1mA,8ch +6KV 1mA) - SHV conn. - C. Gnd RoHS|
|WR8034XAAAAA||R8034N - 8CH Rack-mount Programmable HV PowerSupply(-6KV 1mA) - SHV conn. - Common Gnd RoHS|
|WR8034XMAAAA||R8034M - 8CH Rack-mount Programmable HV P.S.(4ch -6KV 1mA,4ch +6KV 1mA) - SHV conn. - Common Gnd RoHS|
|WR8034XPAAAA||R8034P - 8CH Rack-mount Programmable HV PowerSupply(+6KV 1mA) - SHV conn. - Common Gnd RoHS|