16 Channel 9 kV / 50 µA High Voltage Board
- Double width board
- 16 independently controllable High Voltage channels
- Radiall 52 pin connector
- Available with positive or negative polarity
- 0 ÷ 9 kV output voltage
- 50 µA maximum output current
- 10 mV voltage monitor resolution
- 100 pA current monitor resolution
- Independently programmable for each channel:
- Output voltage (200 mV resolution)
- Current limit (1nA resolution)
- Ramp up/down (1÷500 Volt/sec)
- TRIP parameter
AG590 is a double width module (10 TE wide) that houses 16 Independent high voltage channels delivered through Radiall 52 pin HV connectors. The board is available with either positive or negative output polarity. The channels share a Common Ground.
The output voltage can be programmed and monitored in the 0 ÷ 9 kV range with 10 mV monitor resolution.
The Maximum current full scale is 50 μA with 100 pA Iset/Imon monitor resolution.
Independently programmable for each channel:
|Output voltage:||0 ÷ 9 kV||step: 200 mV|
|Current limit||0 ÷ 50 μA||step: 1 nA|
|V Ramp up/down:||1 ÷ 500 V/sec||step: 1V/sec|
Safety features includes:
- Channels can be enabled or disabled through the Global Interlock logic.
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value.
- Overcurrent detection: when a channel attempts to exceed the programmed current limit, it signaled to be in “overcurrent” and enter in a TRIP status. The output voltage is varied to keep the current below the programmed limit for a programmable TRIP time, then the channel is switched off. If TRIP is set to “constant current mode”, the channel behaves like a current generator.
- Hardware VMAX: maximum output voltage can be set, via front panel potentiometer, at the same common value for all the board channels. VMAX value can be read out via software.
- Safety Board Interlock: this protection disables the HV generation when the HV outputs are not connected to their loads
- Mate cable connector (Mod. A996) and relevant insertion/extraction tool (Mod. A995)
- No. of Channels
- Output Voltage
Positive / Negative depending on purchased version
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set/Monitor Resolution
200 mV / 10mV
- Current Set/Monitor Resolution
1 nA / 100 pA
- VMAX hardware
0÷9 kV common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 2% of FSR
- VMAX software
0÷9 kV settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step settable for each channel
- Voltage Ripple
< 10mVpp typical
- VMon vs. VOut Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 1 V
- VSet vs. VMon Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 1 V
- IMon vs. IOut Accuracy
± 2% ± 2nA
- ISet vs. IMon Accuracy
± 2% ± 20nA
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WAG590NAAAAA||AG590N - SYx527 H.V. channels -9 KV 100 µA - Multipin Conn. comm ground (16 ch) RoHS|
|WAG590PAAAAA||AG590P - SYx527 H.V. channels +9 KV 100 µA - Multipin Conn. comm ground (16 ch) RoHS|