16 Channel 9 kV / 50 µA High Voltage Board
- 16 independently controllable High Voltage channels
- 9 kV / 50 µA output range
- Available with either positive or negative polarity
- Radiall 52 pin connector
- Low ripple
- Under/over-voltage alert, overcurrent and max. voltage protection
- Interlock logic for unit enable
- Software Tool for easy channel management
AG590 is a double width module (10 TE wide) that houses 16 Independent high voltage channels delivered through Radiall 52 pin HV connectors. The board is available with either positive or negative output polarity. The channels share a Common Ground.
The output voltage can be programmed and monitored in the 0 ÷ 9 kV range with 10 mV monitor resolution.
The Maximum current full scale is 50 μA with 100 pA Iset/Imon monitor resolution.
Independently programmable for each channel:
|Output voltage:||0 ÷ 9 kV||step: 200 mV|
|Current limit||0 ÷ 50 μA||step: 1 nA|
|V Ramp up/down:||1 ÷ 500 V/sec||step: 1V/sec|
Safety features includes:
- Channels can be enabled or disabled through the Global Interlock logic.
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value.
- Overcurrent detection: when a channel attempts to exceed the programmed current limit, it signaled to be in “overcurrent” and enter in a TRIP status. The output voltage is varied to keep the current below the programmed limit for a programmable TRIP time, then the channel is switched off. If TRIP is set to “constant current mode”, the channel behaves like a current generator.
- Hardware VMAX: maximum output voltage can be set, via front panel potentiometer, at the same common value for all the board channels. VMAX value can be read out via software.
- Safety Board Interlock: this protection disables the HV generation when the HV outputs are not connected to their loads
- No. of Channels
- Output Voltage
Positive / Negative depending on purchased version
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set Resolution
- Voltage Monitor Resolution
- Current Set Resolution
- Current Monitor Resolution
- VMAX hardware
0÷9 kV common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 2% of FSR
- VMAX software
0÷9 kV settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step settable for each channel
- Voltage Ripple
< 10mVpp typical
- VMon vs. VOut Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 1 V
- VSet vs. VMon Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 1 V
- IMon vs. IOut Accuracy
± 2% ± 2nA
- ISet vs. IMon Accuracy
± 2% ± 20nA
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WAG590NAAAAA||AG590N - SYx527 H.V. channels -9 KV 100 µA - Multipin Conn. comm ground (16 ch) RoHS|
|WAG590PAAAAA||AG590P - SYx527 H.V. channels +9 KV 100 µA - Multipin Conn. comm ground (16 ch) RoHS|