12 Channel 1.5 kV/10 mA (12W) Common Ground Board
- 12 independently controllable High Voltage channels
- 1.5 kV / 10 mA output range
- Available with either positive or negative polarity
- SHV coaxial connectors
- Low ripple
- Under/over-voltage alert, overcurrent and max. voltage protection
- Interlock logic for unit enable
- Software Tool for easy channel management
AG538D is a single width (5TE wide) board housing 12 independent high voltage and high-power channels. The board is available with either positive or negative output polarity and equipped with SHV coaxial connector.
The channels share a Common Ground and the output voltage range is 0 ÷ 1.5 kV, with 10 mA maximum output current (12W channel max output power) and 50 mV set and monitor resolution. The board is available with either positive or negative output polarity and equipped with SHV coaxial connector.
The boards is provided with both current and voltage protections. If over-current occurs, the relevant channel can be programmed either to turn off after a programmable trip time or to keep on providing the maximum allowed current: this particular feature allows the modules to work as current generator. The maximum output voltage can be fixed, through a potentiometer located on the front panel, at the same common value for all the board channels and this value can be read out via software. The board channels can be enabled according to the interlock logic. The HV RAMP-UP and RAMP-DOWN rates may be selected independently for each channel in the 1 ÷ 500 V/s range (1 V/s step).
Independently programmable for each channel:
|Output voltage||0 ÷ 1.5 kV||step: 50 mV|
|Current limit (Iset)||0 ÷ 10 mA||step: 200 nA|
|V Ramp up/down:||1 ÷ 500 V/sec||step: 1V/sec|
|TRIP parameter||TRIP range: 0 ÷ 999 s; 1000 s = Infinite, current
|step = 1 s|
Safety features includes:
- Channels can be enabled or disabled through the Global Interlock logic.
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value.
- Overcurrent detection: when a channel attempts to exceed the programmed current limit, it signaled to be in “overcurrent” and enter in a TRIP status. The output voltage is varied to keep the current below the programmed limit for a programmable TRIP time, then the channel is switched off. If TRIP is set to “constant current mode”, the channel behaves like a current generator.
- Hardware VMAX: maximum output voltage can be set, via front panel potentiometer, at the same common value for all the board channels. VMAX value can be read out via software.
- Safety Board Interlock: this protection disables the HV generation when the HV outputs are not connected to their loads
- No. of Channels
12 (Common Ground)
- Output Voltage
Negative or Positive
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set Resolution
- Voltage Monitor Resolution
- Current Set Resolution
- Current Monitor Resolution
- VMAX hardware
0÷1.5 kV common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 2% of FSR
- VMAX software
0÷1.5 kV settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step
- Voltage Ripple
20 ÷ 1000 Hz: < 23 mVpp (typ); < 30 mVpp (max)
1 ÷ 20000 kHz: < 15 mVpp (typ); < 20 mVpp (max)
- Voltage Monitor vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
typical: ± 0.3% ± 0.2 V max: ± 0.3% ± 1 V
- Voltage Set vs. Voltage Monitor Accuracy
typical: ± 0.3% ± 0.2 V max: ± 0.3% ± 1 V
- Current Monitor vs. Output Current Accuracy
typical: ± 2% ± 3 µA max: ± 2% ± 15 µA
- Current Set vs. Current Monitor Accuracy
typical: ± 3% ± 3 µA max: ± 3% ± 15 µA
- Maximum output power
12 W per channel (software safety limit)
12 Channel 1.5 kV/10 mA (12W) Common Ground BoardProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|A1538D/AG538D - 12 Channel 1.5 kV/10 mA (12W) High Voltage Boards||637.47 kB||3||September 9th, 2020|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||April 10th, 2019|
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WAG538DXAAAA||AG538DN - SYx527 negative H.V. -1.5 KV 10 mA 12W -SHV Connector common ground (12 ch) RoHS|
|WAG538DXPAAA||AG538DP - SYx527 positive H.V. +1.5 KV 10 mA 12W -SHV Connector common ground (12 ch) RoHS|