12 Channel 6 kV/20 µA Common Floating Return Board
- 12 independent High Voltage power supply channels
- 0÷6 kV output voltage
- Common floating return
- 20µA current range
- Available with positive, negative or mixed polarity
- 10 mV Voltage Monitor Resolution
- 50 pA current Monitor resolution
- Low Ripple
- Programmable TRIP parameter
- 1÷500 Volt /sec programmable Ramp up/down
- Current generator operation in Overcurrent condition
A1561H is a double width board (5 TE wide) that houses 12 Independent high voltage channels. The board is available with positive, negative or mixed polarity. Channels are delivered through SHV connectors.
– Single width (5 TE wide), 12 channels (Mod. AG561HD)
– Double width (10 TE wide), 24 channels (Mod. AG561HS)
The output voltage range is 0 ÷ 6 kV with 10 mV monitor resolution. The Maximum output current is 20 μA with 50 pA monitor resolution.
Channels share a common floating return, which allows on-detector grounding reducing the noise level. The floating return is insulated from the crate earth up to ±50 V (with a 65 V hardware limit).
Independently programmable for each channel:
|Output voltage:||0 ÷ 6 kV||step: 100 mV|
|Current limit (Iset):||0 ÷ 20 μA||step: 500 pA|
|HV Ramp up/down:||1 ÷ 500 V/sec||step: 1 V/sec|
Safety features includes:
- Channels can be enabled or disabled through the Global Interlock logic.
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value.
- Overcurrent detection: when a channel attempts to exceed the programmed current limit, it signaled to be in “overcurrent” and enter in a TRIP status. The output voltage is varied to keep the current below the programmed limit for a programmable TRIP time, then the channel is switched off. If TRIP is set to “constant current mode”, the channel behaves like a current generator.
- Hardware VMAX: maximum output voltage can be set, via front panel potentiometer, at the same common value for all the board channels. VMAX value can be read out via software.
Positive, Negative or Mixed depending on purchased version
- Output Voltage
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set Resolution
- Voltage Monitor Resolution
- Current Set Resolution
- Current Monitor Resolution
- VMAX hardware
0÷6 kV common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 2% of FSR
- VMAX software
0÷6 kV settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step
- Voltage Ripple
- Voltage Monitor vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
± 0.02% ± 1.2 V
- Voltage Set vs. Voltage Monitor Accuracy
± 0.02% ± 1.2 V
- Current Monitor vs. Output Current Accuracy
± 0.2% ± 40 nA
- Current Set vs. Current Monitor Accuracy
± 0.2% ± 40 nA
12 Channel 6 kV/20 µA Common Floating Return BoardProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|A1561H - 12 Channel 6 kV/20 ÂµA Common Floating Return Board||532.78 kB||4||July 10th, 2019|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||December 14th, 2017|
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WA1561HDMAAA||A1561HDM - SYx527 H.V. 6 ch channels +6 KV 20 µA + 6 ch channels -6 KV 20 µA - SHV - 50pA res.|
|WA1561HDNAAA||A1561HDN - SYx527 H.V. channels -6 KV 20 µA SHV (12 ch) - 50pA res.|
|WA1561HDPAAA||A1561HDP - SYx527 H.V. channels +6 KV 20 µA SHV (12 ch) - 50pA res.|