12 Channel 6 kV/20 µA Common Floating Return Board
- 12 independently controllable High Voltage channels
- 6 kV / 20 µA output range
- Available with either positive, negative or mixed polarity
- SHV coaxial connectors
- Common floating return shared by all channels
- Low ripple
- Under/over-voltage alert, overcurrent and max. voltage protection
- Interlock logic for unit enable
- Software Tool for easy channel management
A1561H is a single width board (5 TE wide) that houses 12 Independent high voltage channels. The board is available with positive, negative or mixed polarity. Channels are delivered through SHV connectors.
– Single width (5 TE wide), 12 channels (Mod. AG561HD)
– Double width (10 TE wide), 24 channels (Mod. AG561HS)
The output voltage range is 0 ÷ 6 kV with 10 mV monitor resolution. The Maximum output current is 20 μA with 50 pA monitor resolution.
Channels share a common floating return, which allows on-detector grounding reducing the noise level. The floating return is insulated from the crate earth up to ±50 V (with a 65 V hardware limit).
Independently programmable for each channel:
|Output voltage:||0 ÷ 6 kV||step: 100 mV|
|Current limit (Iset):||0 ÷ 20 μA||step: 500 pA|
|HV Ramp up/down:||1 ÷ 500 V/sec||step: 1 V/sec|
Safety features includes:
- Channels can be enabled or disabled through the Global Interlock logic.
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value.
- Overcurrent detection: when a channel attempts to exceed the programmed current limit, it signaled to be in “overcurrent” and enter in a TRIP status. The output voltage is varied to keep the current below the programmed limit for a programmable TRIP time, then the channel is switched off. If TRIP is set to “constant current mode”, the channel behaves like a current generator.
- Hardware VMAX: maximum output voltage can be set, via front panel potentiometer, at the same common value for all the board channels. VMAX value can be read out via software.
- No. of Channels
12 (Common Floating Return)
- Output Voltage
Positive, Negative or Mixed depending on purchased version
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set Resolution
- Voltage Monitor Resolution
- Current Set Resolution
- Current Monitor Resolution
- VMAX hardware
0÷6 kV common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 2% of FSR
- VMAX software
0÷6 kV settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step
- Voltage Ripple
- Voltage Monitor vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
± 0.02% ± 1.2 V
- Voltage Set vs. Voltage Monitor Accuracy
± 0.02% ± 1.2 V
- Current Monitor vs. Output Current Accuracy
± 0.2% ± 40 nA
- Current Set vs. Current Monitor Accuracy
± 0.2% ± 40 nA
12 Channel 6 kV/20 µA Common Floating Return BoardProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|A1561H - 12 Channel 6 kV/20 ÂµA Common Floating Return Board||532.94 kB||5||April 14th, 2020|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||April 10th, 2019|
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WA1561HDMAAA||A1561HDM - SYx527 H.V. 6 ch channels +6 KV 20 µA + 6 ch channels -6 KV 20 µA - SHV - 50pA res. RoHS|
|WA1561HDNAAA||A1561HDN - SYx527 H.V. channels -6 KV 20 µA SHV (12 ch) - 50pA res. RoHS|
|WA1561HDPAAA||A1561HDP - SYx527 H.V. channels +6 KV 20 µA SHV (12 ch) - 50pA res. RoHS|