1 Channel Digital MCA with Open FPGA
- Compact 64k Digital MCA
- Suited for high resolution Gamma Spectroscopy
- Variable gain matching dynamic ranges 40 mVpp ÷ 5 Vpp
- 1 kΩ / 50 Ω input termination
- AC and DC coupling
- USB 2.0, 1 Gbit Ethernet
- Web-based GUI
- Compatible with Sci-Compiler
- Open source MCA firmware
- SciSDK for software development
- DB9 connector for preamplifier power supply
- MCA functionalities with open source firmware
- Sci-Compiler for firmware programming
- User-friendly web interface for control and visualization
- Back compatible library with DT5770 (COMING SOON)
The CAEN Mod.DT5771 is the latest MCA designed to meet your diverse needs and replace DT5770 MCA. This entry-level module boasts remarkable hardware features, including 14-bit 200 Msps ADC and programmable Xilinx Zynq 7020 FPGA Ethernet and USB2 connectivity, web-based UI, open source firmware and seamless support for Sci-Compiler for Open FPGA programming. You can develop C++ or Python applications directly on the device. Factory firmware performs realtime multiparametric acquisitions: MCA with trapezoidal filter, Charge Integration, Pulse Shape Discrimination, Peak detector mode. Open FPGA can cover customized processing algorithms. Enjoy an intuitive web-based control interface with spectral analysis. For Python enthusiasts, Jupyter Lab, installed on board, simplifies scripting.
DT5771 delivers cutting-edge features while maintaining compatibility with DT5770 libraries for a seamless transition. Upgrade your acquisition capabilities with the DT5771 digital Multi Channel Analyzer.
Compare with Multi Channel Analyzers.
|WDT5771XAAAA||DT5771 - 1 Channel Digital MCA RoHS|