Preamplifier Unit for He3 Tubes
- Specifically designed for neutron detectors as 3He or BF3 tubes.
- 19” rack unit (height = 2U)
- External HV input on SHV connector (feeding the internal decoupling circuits)
- Detector inputs on SHV connectors
- Test input on BNC (1 pF charge injection capacitors)
- Differential outputs on RJ45 connectors
- Three available versions:
- 32 channels
- 64 channels
- 32 channels with 16 independent HV inputs (1 per tube)
- Full position-sensitive 3He acquisition system in combination with R5560 digitizer
R1443 is a 32/64 channels Charge Sensitive Preamplifier in a 19ʺ rack unit (120/230 V 50/60 Hz AC Powered). It has been developed in collaboration with Institut Laue-Langevin in Grenoble, France, and it is specifically designed for operating with neutron detectors as 3He or BF3 tubes. Given the number of input channels, it can handle up to 16/32 position-sensitive tubes, each tube having two outputs, one for each end.
The output signal of each channel has an RC of 1 μs. This guarantees excellent performances even at high rates exceeding 100 kcps. The output of this preamplifier is typically readout by ADC and Digital Pulse Processing electronics in order to perform specific filtering to achieve the best charge, timing and axial position measurements.
- Preamplifier Gain
- Total Gain
0.85 to 19 V/pC
- Input Range
AC coupled, DC max = ±50 V
- Input Charge Dynamics
-4 pC to +1 pC (@ Gain = 0.85 V/pC)
- Rise Time
< 10 ns @ Gain = 0.85 V/pC ~100 ns @ gain = 19 V/pC
- Decay Time
- Power dissipation
1.15 W typ.
- Output range
Differential Outputs (max ±2 V) on 8 RJ45 connectors (4 pairs each)
|WR1443XAAAAA||R1443A 32 channels Preamplifier unit for He3 tubes RoHS|
|WR1443XBAAAA||R1443B 64 channels Preamplifier unit for He3 tubes RoHS|
|WR1443XCAAAA||R1443C 32 channel Preamplifier unit for He3 tubes with independent HV RoHS|