8 Ch Reversible 1 kV/1 mA Desktop HV Power Supply High Accuracy Module (USB/Ethernet/T.screen)
- 8 independent channels in a Desktop package (110/220V AC Powered)
- 1 kV / 1mA (0.6W) output range
- Floating Channels
- SHV coaxial output connectors
- Floating return up to 5kV
- Stacking channels capability: up to 5kV output
- Low Ripple
- Under/over-voltage alert, overcurrent and max. voltage protection
- Interlock logic for board enable and Individual channel kill
- 1 nA Current monitor resolution (with x10 Imon-Zoom: 100 pA)
- 2.8″ color touch screen display
- Local and Remote control (USB2.0/Ethernet)
- Software Tools for easy channel management
HiVolta (DT1415ET) provides 8 independent High Voltage 1 kV / 1mA (0.6W) channels in a desktop package; the unit is 110/220V AC Powered.
Channels can be used with either positive or negative polarity, independently from each other. The channels have independent floating return, insulated up to 5 kV one from another (Full Floating channel).
Each channel is provided with one connector for the positive output and two “bridged” for the negative one, thus allowing to “stack” two or more adjacent channels.
Module control can take place either locally, assisted by a 2.8″ Touchscreen Graphic color LCD display or remotely, via USB, or Ethernet.
HV outputs are delivered through SHV connectors.
A complete set of Software Tools is available to control these units; the user can freely download low level libraries, LabVIEW driver and Graphical application software.
Safety features include:
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value by more than ±1% ±2V of set value.
- Overcurrent detection: if a channel tries to draw a current larger than its programmed limit, it enters TRIP status, keeping the maximum allowed value for a programmable time (TRIP), before being switched off
- Common Interlock logic for channels enable/disable and individual inputs signal for channel Kill function.
Desktop package (255x140x330mm); Weight: ~5.2kg
- No. of Channels
- Output Voltage
Floating 5 kV Max.
- Output Current
1 mA Max.
- Channel Power
- Voltage Set/Monitor Resolution
- Current Set Resolution
- Current Monitor Resolution
High Power 1 nA
High Resolution 100 pA
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷100 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step, settable for each channel
Max. time an “overcurrent” is allowed to last (seconds). A channel in “overcurrent” works as a current generator; output voltage varies to keep the output current lower than the programmed value. “Overcurrent” lasting more than set value, causes the channel to “trip”. Output voltage will drop to zero at the Ramp-down rate; in this case the channel is put in the off state. If trip= INFINITE, “overcurrent” lasts indefinitely. TRIP range: 0 ÷ 999.9 s; 1000 s = Infinite. Step = 0.1 s
- Voltage Ripple
differential mode: typical <5mV; max 10mV
common mode: typical<10mV; max 15mV
- Voltage Monitor vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
0.2% ±0.2V ±50ppm/°C
- Voltage Set vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
0.2% ±0.2V ±50ppm/°C
- Imon vs Output current accuracy
0.5% ±5nA ±50ppm/°C with output current from 10% to 100% f.s. and constant voltage 2% ±5nA ±50ppm/°C with output current up to 10% f.s. and constant voltage
- Power requirements
100-240Vac; 50/60Hz; 0.8A rms max; fuse: 2xT1A 6.3×32 250Vac
- Humidity range
0 ÷ 80%
- Operating temperature
0 ÷ 45°C
- Storage temperature
-10 ÷ 70°C
8 Ch Reversible 1 kV/1 mA Desktop HV Power Supply High Accuracy Module (USB/Ethernet/T.screen)Product page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Date|
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|DT1415ET 8 Ch Reversible 1 kV/1 mA Desktop HV Power Supply High Accuracy Module (USB/Ethernet/T.screen)||1.15 MB||10||October 14th, 2020|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||April 10th, 2019|
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update||OS||OS Version|
|DT1415ET (Hivolta) USB Driver||ZIP||8.40 kB||2.2||March 8th, 2018||Windows||7|
|DT55xxE - DT547x - DT/R/N14xxET - NDT14xx - N1570 - N568E - N1068 - DT/R/N803x Win 32/64bit USB Driver||ZIP||5.80 kB||2.3||October 27th, 2020||Windows||
Related Software Products
|GECO2020||GEneral COntrol Software for CAEN HV Power Supplies|
Compare with Desktop High Voltage Power Supplies.
|WDT1415ETXAA||DT1415ET - 8Ch Floating Reversible 1kV/1mA (800 mW) Desktop HV Power Supply Module for MPGD RoHS|