2 Ch ± 6000 V/10 µA High Efficiency HV Power Supply Module with Digital Control
- Double channel, opposite polarity PCB mount High Voltage Power Supply
- High efficiency
- +6 kV/10 μA, -6 kV/10 μA output ranges
- Vin: from +5 V – 20% to +12 V + 10%
- General On/Off: 0-5 V
- Power requirement: < 2.5 W @ full power
- Low ripple and noise
- Serial Line: USART (TX, RX)
- Embedded digital control for enhanced performances
- Compact package 49x49x23 mm3 (WxLxH)
- HV out by wire
The A7560 is a compact, high efficiency, low noise double channel High Voltage DC/DC converter in a PCB mount form factor.
It can supply a double output High Voltage with opposite polarity according to the user setting.
The module features a digital control managed by an embedded low power micro-controller. By running a dedicated resident firmware, it can handle calibration, ramp up/down rates, power-on sequence, inner SPI serial bus and self-compensation of nonlinearities for enhanced accuracy.
The A7560 HV channel is handled by a micro controller that every 5ms updates set voltage and current limit, via a 16bit DAC and sampling voltage and current values via a 24bit sigma delta ADC.
Current changes smaller than 6.5nA are digitally filtered with 500ms time constant.
The unit can be externally controlled and configured by means of an USART serial link. It provides all the relevant information as Voltage and Current monitors, Status and Overcurrent for the safety of detectors as RPCs and others. These features make A7560 suitable for integration in user designed systems or embedded applications.
The A7560 is able to work in magnetic field up to 1 kGauss.
Safety Features include:
- Overcurrent detection: if the channel attempts to draw a current larger than Iset, the output voltage is automatically adjusted to keep the current below Iset limit. Under this condition, the channel behaves as a current generator.
- Protected against short circuits, sparks and humidity.
Material: DC01; dimension: W=49 mm; L=49 mm ; H=23 mm
- Operating temperature
-10° C ÷ +40° C
- Storage temperature
-55° C ÷ +85° C
- Voltage Supply (Vin)
from +5 V – 20% to +12 V + 10%
- Output Voltage (Vout)
0 ÷ ±6kV
- Output polarity
Double channel, opposite polarity
- Voltage Set/Mon resolution
set: 100mV; mon.: 100mV
- Maximum Output Current (Iout)
- Current Set/Mon resolution
set: 200 pA; mon.: 100 pA
- Ramp Up/Down
- Vmon vs. Vout Accuracy
Typical: ±0.2% ±0.5V Max: ±0.3% ±0.5V
- Imon vs. Iout Accuracy
Typical: ±0.5% ±20nA Max: ±1% ±100nA
- Voltage Ripple
10Hz ÷ 1000Hz typical: 10mV; max.: 30mV
>1000Hz typical: 10mV; max.: 15mV
- Output power (max)
- Power requirement
< 2.5 W @ full power
- Serial Line
USART (TX, RX)
- Electromagnetic compatibility
Weak emission of electromagnetic impulse and RF; one-piece metal shielding with several ground connections
- Uniformity of a lot
< 1 %
Over current short circuit, sparks and humidity
2 Ch ± 6000 V/10 µA High Efficiency HV Power Supply Module with Digital ControlProduct page
Compare with PCB HV Power Supplies.
|WA7560DMXAAA||A7560DM PCB Power Supply +/-6kV 10uA HV PWS Module with Digital Control working in Magnetic Field|
|WA7560DTMXAA||A7560DTM PCB P.S. +/-6kV 10uA HV PWS Module with Digital Control (TTL) working in Magnetic Field|
|WA7560AMXAAA||A7560AM PCB Power Supply +/-6kV 10uA HV PWS Module with Analog Control working in Magnetic Field|