Handy Educational Radiation Application
HERA, the innovative Software Suite for CAEN Educational Kits, is a user-friendly platform to drive the digital revolution in Educational Labs for teaching the fundamentals of Statistics, Particles Detection, and Nuclear Imaging.
HERA (Handy Educational Radiation Application) is a modern and flexible platform for teaching the fundamentals of Statistics, Particles Detection, and Nuclear Imaging thanks to the simple graphical interfaces and the embedded documentation.
The initial access multiplicity makes the software very flexible and suitable both for expert users as well as for beginner ones. With a simple selection, the user can decide how to execute the activity by choosing the direct access to the suggested experiments or access to devices management.
- A wide range of experiments covering Nuclear and Particle Physics fields: From the radioactive decays (β and γ) to the cosmic rays, from the light quanta to the advanced statistics
- Frame and Presetting for Each Experiment
- Data Saving & Analysis Tools
- Data can be retrieved offline for additional analysis
- Embedded Step-by-step guides
- Full access to hardware management
- Access to Experiments Frame covering Nuclear and Particle Physics fields
- Presetting for Each Experiment
- Data Saving
- Embedded Help
- Full control of the Power Supply & Amplification Unit: Bias Voltage and active feedback in temperature, Gain, Thresholds, Digital Output Width, two channels coincidence
- Full control of the Digitizer settings: Gate, Baseline, Trigger
- 6 plot tabs available: Waveform, Histogram, Charge Vs. Time, Two Channels Histogram, Frequency Scan and Counting
- Data saving in two formats: ASCII, Binary
- Embedded Help
Handy Educational Radiation ApplicationProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update||OS||OS Version|
|HERA - Handy Educational Radiation Application||ZIP||393.04 MB||1.2.0||May 23rd, 2023||Windows||10|
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|GD7947 - HERA Software Quick Start Guide||2.36 MB||0||March 8th, 2021|
Compare with Control Software.