CAEN S.p.A. offers a job opportunity (even first employment) mainly in the technical-scientific field, to graduates available to work in a stimulating environment and in continuous evolution.
Location: Viareggio (LU) CAEN head office
Function: Hardware Designer
Position Type: Full-Time
Education Required: B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will join the CAEN Front end Development Team to design data acquisition cards for nuclear physics. Main tasks include:
- Product specification
- Design electrical schematics and PCB
- Development test software
- Hardware debugging, using oscilloscopes or other test equipment
- Specify, document, and execute tests to ensure that electronics products satisfy the requirements
- Assistance in the generation of supporting technical documentation
- Organizing, participating in and documenting design reviews
- Strong interaction with the customer during the design phase and in after-sales support
- University degree in Electronics Engineering or comparable
- Strong interest in working with technology and programming
- Good knowledge in analog and digital electronics, with particular emphasis on low noise amplifiers, A/D converters, high speed links and interfaces, FPGA and micro controllers
- English language (written and spoken).
- Ability to:
- Work effectively in a group development environment
- Problem-solve effectively
- Persistently drive projects to successful completion
- Available to international travels
- Knowledge of C/C++ and other programming languages
- Knowledge of VHDL and FPGA programming
- Experience with CAD/CAE tools for schematic design and PCB layout
- Italian Mother language
- Living in the province of Lucca, Pisa, Livorno, Massa
The search is open to both men and women according to the Italian Law (L.125/91).
Please send Curriculum Vitae with authorization to treatment of personal data as per D. LGS. 196/03 via e-mail to
- E-mail: email@example.com
- mail subject: CV_CAEN_FE