6 Channel 12 kV/100 µA Common Ground Board
- 6 independently controllable High Voltage channels
- Available with either positive, negative polarity
- 0 ÷ 12 kV output voltage
- 100 µA current full scale, with 10 nA resolution
- 1 V Voltage Set/Monitor resolution
- Programmable TRIP parameter
- Voltage ripple smaller than <30 mVpp (typical)
- Programmable Ramp Up / Down
- Current generator operation in Overcurrent condition
AG524 is a double width board (10 TE wide) that houses 6 Independent high voltage channels available with either positive or negative polarity. The channels share a Common Ground.
The output voltage can be programmed and monitored in the 0 ÷ 12 kV range with 1 V monitor resolution.
The Maximum current full scale is 100 μA, with 10 nA Iset/Imon monitor resolution.
The board features the CPE HV output connectors and the relevant coaxial cable connectors (Mod. A997) are also available.
Independently programmable for each channel:
|Output voltage:||0 ÷ 12 kV||step: 1 V|
|Current limit||0 ÷ 100 μA||step: 10 nA|
|V Ramp up/down:||1 ÷ 500 V/sec||step: 1V/sec|
Safety features includes:
- Channels can be enabled or disabled through the Global Interlock logic.
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value.
- Overcurrent detection: when a channel attempts to exceed the programmed current limit, it signaled to be in “overcurrent” and enter in a TRIP status. The output voltage is varied to keep the current below the programmed limit for a programmable TRIP time, then the channel is switched off. If TRIP is set to “constant current mode”, the channel behaves like a current generator.
- Hardware VMAX: maximum output voltage can be set, via front panel potentiometer, at the same common value for all the board channels. VMAX value can be read out via software.
- Safety Board Interlock: this protection disables the HV generation when the HV outputs are not connected to their loads
- HV coaxial cable connector (Mod. A997)
Positive / Negative depending on purchased version
- Output Voltage
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set/Monitor Resolution
- Current Set/Monitor Resolution
- VMAX hardware
0÷12 kV common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 2% of FSR
- VMAX software
0÷12 kV settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step
- Voltage Ripple
< 20 mV pp
- Voltage Monitor vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 2 V
- Voltage Set vs. Voltage Monitor Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 1 V
- Current Monitor vs. Output Current Accuracy
± 2% ± 0.1 µA
- Current Set vs. Current Monitor Accuracy
± 2% ± 0.01 µA
6 Channel 12 kV/100 µA Common Ground BoardProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|A1523-AG523-A1524-AG524/A1526 6 Ch. 12/15 kV High Voltage Boards||625.88 kB||11||23/05/2003|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation||118.39 kB||-||14/12/2017|
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WAG524XAAAAA||AG524P - SYx527 H.V. channels +12 KV 100 uA - CPE Conn. common ground (6 ch 10TE wide)|
|WAG524XNAAAA||AG524N - SYx527 H.V. channels -12 KV 100 uA - CPE Conn. common ground (6 ch 10TE wide)|