6 Channel 12 kV/1 mA Common Ground Board
- 6 independently controllable High Voltage channels
- 12 kV / 1 mA output range
- Available with either positive or negative polarity
- CPE HV coaxial connectors
- Low ripple
- Under/over-voltage alert, overcurrent and max. voltage protection
- Interlock logic for unit enable
- Software Tool for easy channel management
AG524 is a double width board (10 TE wide) that houses 6 Independent high voltage channels available with either positive or negative polarity. The channels share a Common Ground.
The output voltage can be programmed and monitored in the 0 ÷ 12 kV range with 1 V monitor resolution.
The Maximum current full scale is 100 μA, with 10 nA Iset/Imon monitor resolution.
The board features the CPE HV output connectors and the relevant coaxial cable connectors (Mod. A997) are also available.
Independently programmable for each channel:
|Output voltage:||0 ÷ 12 kV||step: 1 V|
|Current limit||0 ÷ 100 μA||step: 10 nA|
|V Ramp up/down:||1 ÷ 500 V/sec||step: 1V/sec|
|TRIP parameter||0 ÷ 999.9 s; 1000 s = Infinite 0.1 s||step: 0.1 s|
Safety features includes:
- Channels can be enabled or disabled through the Global Interlock logic.
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value.
- Overcurrent detection: when a channel attempts to exceed the programmed current limit, it signaled to be in “overcurrent” and enter in a TRIP status. The output voltage is varied to keep the current below the programmed limit for a programmable TRIP time, then the channel is switched off. If TRIP is set to “constant current mode”, the channel behaves like a current generator.
- Hardware VMAX: maximum output voltage can be set, via front panel potentiometer, at the same common value for all the board channels. VMAX value can be read out via software.
- Safety Board Interlock: this protection disables the HV generation when the HV outputs are not connected to their loads
- HV coaxial cable connector (Mod. A997)
- No. of Channels
6 (Common Ground)
- Output Voltage
Positive / Negative / Mixed depending on purchased version
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set Resolution
- Voltage Monitor Resolution
- Current Set Resolution
- Current Monitor Resolution
- VMAX hardware
0÷12 kV common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 2% of FSR
- VMAX software
0÷12 kV settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step
- Voltage Ripple
< 30 mVpp
- Voltage Monitor vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 2 V
- Voltage Set vs. Voltage Monitor Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 1 V
- Current Monitor vs. Output Current Accuracy
± 2% ± 1 µA
- Current Set vs. Current Monitor Accuracy
± 2% ± 0.1 µA
6 Channel 12 kV/1 mA Common Ground BoardProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|A1523-AG523-A1524-AG524/A1526 6 Ch. 12/15 kV High Voltage Boards||625.88 kB||11||May 23rd, 2003|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||April 10th, 2019|
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WAG523XAAAAA||AG523N - SYx527 H.V. channels -12 KV 1 mA - CPE Conn. common ground (6 ch 10TE wide) RoHS|
|WAG523XPAAAA||AG523P - SYx527 H.V. channels +12 KV 1 mA - CPE Conn. common ground (6 ch 10TE wide) RoHS|