6 Channel 12 kV/1 mA Common Ground Board
- 6 independently controllable High Voltage channels
- Positive, negative and mixed version available
- 0 ÷ 12 kV output voltage
- 1 mA current full scale, with 100 nA resolution
- 1 V Voltage Set/Monitor resolution
- Programmable TRIP parameter
- Voltage ripple smaller than <30 mVpp (typical)
- Programmable Ramp Up / Down
- Current generator operation in Overcurrent condition
AG523 is a double width board (10 TE wide) that houses 6 independent high voltage channels, available with either positive, negative or mixed (3 positive and 3 negative channels) polarity. The channels share a Common Ground.
The output voltage can be programmed and monitored in the 0 ÷ 12 kV range with 1 V resolution.
The maximum current full scale is 1 mA, with 100 nA Iset/Imon resolution.
The boards are provided with both current and voltage protections. If overcurrent occurs, the corresponding channel can be programmed either to turn off after a programmable trip time or to keep on providing the maximum allowed current. This last particular feature allows the module to work as current generator. The maximum output voltage can be set through a potentiometer to a value which is common to all channels and can be read out via software.
A global enable/disable connector allows to disable the channels through the Interlock logic when it is not terminated on 50 Ω. The HV Ramp-Up and Ramp-Down rates may be selected independently for each channel in the 1 ÷ 500 V/s range (1 V/s step).
The board features the CPE HV output connectors and the relevant coaxial cable connectors (Mod. A997) are also available.
- No. of Channels
6 (Common Ground)
Positive / Negative / Mixed depending on purchased version
- Output Voltage
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set/Monitor Resolution
- Current Set/Monitor Resolution
- VMAX hardware
0÷12 kV common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 2% of FSR
- VMAX software
0÷12 kV settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step
- Voltage Ripple
< 30 mVpp
- Voltage Monitor vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 2 V
- Voltage Set vs. Voltage Monitor Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 1 V
- Current Monitor vs. Output Current Accuracy
± 2% ± 1 µA
- Current Set vs. Current Monitor Accuracy
± 2% ± 0.1 µA
6 Channel 12 kV/1 mA Common Ground BoardProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|A1523-AG523-A1524-AG524/A1526 6 Ch. 12/15 kV High Voltage Boards||625.88 kB||11||May 23rd, 2003|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||April 10th, 2019|
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WAG523XAAAAA||AG523N - SYx527 H.V. channels -12 KV 1 mA - CPE Conn. common ground (6 ch 10TE wide) RoHS|
|WAG523XPAAAA||AG523P - SYx527 H.V. channels +12 KV 1 mA - CPE Conn. common ground (6 ch 10TE wide) RoHS|