48 Channel 100V / 1mA Common Floating Return Board
- 48 independently controllable High Voltage channels
- 100 V / 1 mA output range
- Available with either positive or negative polarity
- DB37 Multipin connectors
- Common floating return shared by all channels
- Low ripple
- Under/over-voltage alert, overcurrent and max. voltage protection
- Interlock logic for unit enable
- Software Tool for easy channel management
A7040 is the new high density general purpose power supply offering you all the safety, performance and control of a completely independent channel technology at the cost effective price of a distributor! Well suited for large Silicon detectors arrays, this single width board (5 TE wide) family houses 48 independent High Voltage channels available with either positive or negative polarity, equipped with DB37 connector. The maximum output current is 1 mA, with 2 nA monitor resolution. The maximum output voltage can be set through a potentiometer to a value which is common to all channels and can be read out via software.
The A7040 channels share a Common Floating Return, which allows on-detector grounding reducing the noise level; the floating return is insulated from the crate earth up to ±50 V. Channels are delivered through DB37 connectors.
The output voltage range is 0 ÷ 100V, with 0.2 mV monitor resolution. The maximum output current is 1 mA with 2 nA monitor resolution.
Independently programmable for each channel:
|Output voltage||0 ÷ 100 V||step: 2 mV|
|Current limit (Iset)||0 ÷ 1 mA||step: 20 nA|
|V Ramp up/down:||1 ÷ 50 V/range||step: 1V/sec|
Safety features includes:
- Channels can be enabled or disabled through the Global Interlock logic.
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value.
- Overcurrent detection: when a channel attempts to exceed the programmed current limit, it signaled to be in “overcurrent” and enter in a TRIP status. The output voltage is varied to keep the current below the programmed limit for a programmable TRIP time, then the channel is switched off. If TRIP is set to “constant current mode”, the channel behaves like a current generator.
- Hardware VMAX and IMAX: maximum output voltage and maximum current value can be fixed, via front panel potentiometer, at the same common value for all the board channels. IMAX and VMAX values can be read out via software.
- No. of Channels
48 (Common Floating Return)
- Output Voltage
0 ÷ 100 V
Positive / Negative depending on purchased version
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set Resolution
- Voltage Monitor Resolution
- Current Set Resolution
- Current Monitor Resolution
- VMAX hardware
0 ÷ 100 V common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware resolution
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 1% of FSR
- VMAX software
0 ÷ 100 V settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- IMAX hardware
0 ÷ 1 mA common for all the board channels
- IMAX hardware resolution
- IMAX hardware accuracy
± 1% of FSR
- Voltage Monitor vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
typical: ±0.3% ±10mV
max: ±0.3% ±50mV
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷50 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step settable for each channel
- Voltage Ripple
< 5 mVpp typical
- Current Monitor vs. Output Current Accuracy
typical: ± 1% ± 10 nA
max: ± 1% ± 100 nA
- Maximum output power
100 mW per channel
- Power consumption
48 Channel 100V / 1mA Common Floating Return BoardProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|A7042-A7040 48 Ch. 100/500V (1mA/500ÂµA) HV Boards||631.60 kB||8||April 8th, 2020|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||April 10th, 2019|
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WA7040ANXAA4||A7040AN - SYx527 H.V. channels -100V/1mA - DB37 Conn. common floating (48 ch) RoHS|
|WA7040APXAA4||A7040AP - SYx527 H.V. channels +100V/1mA - DB37 Conn. common floating (48 ch) RoHS|