6 Ch 12 kV / 1 mA Common Floating Return Board
- 6 independently controllable High Voltage channels
- Common floating return shared by all channels
- Positive, negative and mixed version available
- 0 ÷ 12 kV output voltage
- 1 mA current full scale, with 100 nA resolution
- 1 V Voltage Set/Monitor resolution
- Programmable TRIP parameter
- Voltage ripple smaller than <30 mVpp (typical)
- Programmable Ramp Up / Down
- Current generator operation in Overcurrent condition
A1523 is a double width board (10 TE wide) that houses 6 independent high voltage channels, available with either positive, negative or mixed (3 positive and 3 negative channels) polarity. The channels share a Common Floating Return, which allows on-detector grounding reducing the noise level.
The output voltage can be programmed and monitored in the 0 ÷ 12 kV range with 1 V resolution.
The maximum current full scale is 1 mA, with 100 nA Iset/Imon resolution.
The boards are provided with both current and voltage protections. If overcurrent occurs, the corresponding channel can be programmed either to turn off after a programmable trip time or to keep on providing the maximum allowed current. This last particular feature allows the module to work as current generator. The maximum output voltage can be set through a potentiometer to a value which is common to all channels and can be read out via software.
A global enable/disable connector allows to disable the channels when it is not terminated on 50 Ω. The HV Ramp-Up and Ramp-Down rates may be selected independently for each channel in the 1 ÷ 500 V/s range (1 V/s step).
The board features the CPE HV output connectors and the relevant coaxial cable connectors (Mod. A997) are also available.
- No. of Channels
6 (Common Floating Return)
Positive / Negative / Mixed depending on purchased version
- Output Voltage
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set/Monitor Resolution
- Current Set/Monitor Resolution
- VMAX hardware
0÷12 kV common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 2% of FSR
- VMAX software
0÷12 kV settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step
- Voltage Ripple
< 30 mV pp
- Voltage Monitor vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 2 V
- Voltage Set vs. Voltage Monitor Accuracy
± 0.3% ± 1 V
- Current Monitor vs. Output Current Accuracy
± 2% ± 1 µA
- Current Set vs. Current Monitor Accuracy
± 2% ± 0.1 µA
6 Ch 12 kV / 1 mA Common Floating Return BoardProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|A1523-AG523-A1524-AG524/A1526 6 Ch. 12/15 kV High Voltage Boards||625.88 kB||11||23/05/2003|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||14/12/2017|
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WA1523XAAAAA||A1523N - SYx527 H.V. channels -12 KV 1 mA - CPE Conn. common floating (6 ch 10TE wide)|
|WA1523XPAAAA||A1523P - SYx527 H.V. channels +12 KV 1 mA - CPE Conn. common floating (6 ch 10TE wide)|