ZEUS is a user-friendly Windows-compatible software designed to control multiple A7585D, A7585DU, DT5485P and DT5485PB modules via USB or RS232 (A7585Dx only) connections. It supports Serial, Ethernet, and I2C connections. The software’s intuitive GUI allows easy parameter configuration and data logging. Real-time plot features enable monitoring of voltage, current, and temperature, with the option to overlay measurements from multiple modules. ZEUS simplifies temperature LUT compensation programming.
The software’s “Tool Bar” offers the following options:
- Quickly turn off the HV output
- Live-time control of voltage, current, and temperature
- Configure operation modes, temperature sensor, calibration, low pass, and peltier filters
- Plot HV output, output current, monitored temperature, and voltage set point vs. time
- Write functional parameter values into a log file
Compare with Control Software.