2 Channel 15 kV/1 mA (10 W) NIM HV Power Supply Module (USB/Ethernet/T.screen)
- 2 independent channels in 2U NIM module
- 0 ÷ 15 kV output voltage
- 1 mA maximum output current (10 W max)
- Channel polarity independently selectable
- LEMO HV coaxial output connectors
- Common foating return
- Under/over-voltage alert, overcurrent and max. voltage protection
- Daisy-chain capability
- 2.8” color touch screen display
- Local and Remote control (USB 2.0/Ethernet)
- Interlock logic for board enable and Individual channel kill
- LabVIEW Driver available
- Software Tools for remote control
- Desktop and Rack versions available (Coming Soon)
The N1570 provides 2 independent High Voltage channels in a double width NIM mechanics. Each channel can provide a ±15 kV max voltage, 1 mA max current and a 10 W max power. The output polarity is independently selectable for each channel.
Channels have common floating return (common return insulated from the crate ground); HV outputs are delivered through Lemo HV connectors.
The HV output RAMP-UP and RAMP-DOWN rates may be selected independently for each channel in the range 1÷500 V/s in 1 V/s steps.
The module features 20 nA Iset/Imon resolution. Zoom (x 10) for Imon increases resolution to 2 nA.
Module control can take place either locally thanks to a 2.8″ Touchscreen Graphic color LCD display with a completely redesigned user interface or remotely, via USB or Ethernet, taking advantage of the new GECO2020 Control Software.
Safety features include:
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value by more than 2% of set value
- Programmable VMAX protection limit
- Overcurrent detection: if a channel tries to draw a current larger than its programmed limit, it enters TRIP status, keeping the maximum allowed value for a programmable time (TRIP), before being switched off
- Common Interlock logic for channels enable/disable and individual inputs signal for channel Kill function.
- A1480 DC Input Power Equalizer.
- No. of Channels
2 (Common Floating Return)
- Output ranges
15 kV / 1mA
- Output channels
Positive or Negative Polarity (requires internal setting)
- Max. Ch. Output Power
- Vset / Vmon Resolution
- Max. Output Current
1 (@10 kV)
- Iset / Imon Resolution
20 nA; monitor resolution 2 nA with Imon Zoom (optional)
- Vmax resolution
± 1 V
- Voltage Ripple
< 5 – 20 mVpp (Typ.)
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/s, 1 Volt/s step
2 Channel 15 kV/1 mA (10 W) NIM HV Power Supply Module (USB/Ethernet/T.screen)Product page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|NDT14xx/N14xxET/N1570- NIM & DeskTop HV Power Supplies||1.82 MB||15||10/03/2017|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation||118.39 kB||-||14/12/2017|
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update||OS||OS Version|
|DT55xxE - DT547x - DT/R/N14xxET - NDT14xx - N1570 - N568E - N1068 Win 32/64bit USB Driver||ZIP||6.96 kB||2.2||08/01/2018||Windows||
x64 10 |
|DT55xxE - DT/R/N14xxET - NDT14xx - N1570 - N568E - N1068 Linux 32/64bit USB Driver||TXT||3.87 kB||2.0||28/09/2018||Linux||
Compare with NIM High Voltage Power Supplies.
|WN1570XAAAAA||N1570 - 2 Channel NIM Programmable High Voltage Power Supply (± 15 kV 1mA, 10W Max)|