12 Channel 6 kV/20 µA Common Ground Board
- 12 independently controllable High Voltage channels
- 6 kV / 20 µA output range
- Available with either positive, negative or mixed polarity
- SHV coaxial connectors
- Low ripple
- Under/over-voltage alert, overcurrent and max. voltage protection
- Interlock logic for unit enable
- Software Tool for easy channel management
AG561H is a double width board (5 TE wide) that houses 12 Independent high voltage channels. The board is available with positive, negative or mixed polarity. Channels are delivered through SHV connectors.
Single width (5 TE wide),12 channels (Mod. AG561HD)
Consult our connectors reference page for technical information
The channels share a common ground and the output voltage range is 0 ÷ 6 kV with 10 mV monitor resolution. The Maximum output current is 20 μA with 50 pA monitor resolution.
Independently programmable for each channel:
|Output voltage:||0 ÷ 6 kV||step: 100 mV|
|Current limit (Iset):||0 ÷ 20 μA||step: 500 pA|
|HV Ramp up/down:||1 ÷ 500 V/sec||step: 1 V/sec|
Safety features includes:
- Channels can be enabled or disabled through the Global Interlock logic.
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage warning when the output voltage differs from the programmed value.
- Overcurrent detection: when a channel attempts to exceed the programmed current limit, it signaled to be in “overcurrent” and enter in a TRIP status. The output voltage is varied to keep the current below the programmed limit for a programmable TRIP time, then the channel is switched off. If TRIP is set to “constant current mode”, the channel behaves like a current generator.
- Hardware VMAX: maximum output voltage can be set, via front panel potentiometer, at the same common value for all the board channels. VMAX value can be read out via software.
- No. of Channels
12 (Common Ground)
- Output Voltage
Positive, Negative or Mixed depending on purchased version
- Max. Output Current
- Voltage Set Resolution
- Voltage Monitor Resolution
- Current Set Resolution
- Current Monitor Resolution
- VMAX hardware
0÷6 kV common for all the board channels
- VMAX hardware accuracy
± 2% of FSR
- VMAX software
0÷6 kV settable for each channel
- VMAX software resolution
- Ramp Up/Down
1÷500 Volt/sec, 1 Volt/sec step
- Voltage Ripple
- Voltage Monitor vs. Output Voltage Accuracy
± 0.02% ± 1.2 V
- Voltage Set vs. Voltage Monitor Accuracy
± 0.02% ± 1.2 V
- Current Monitor vs. Output Current Accuracy
± 0.2% ± 40 nA
- Current Set vs. Current Monitor Accuracy
± 0.2% ± 40 nA
12 Channel 6 kV/20 µA Common Ground BoardProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|A1561H - 12 Channel 6 kV/20 ÂµA Common Floating Return Board||532.94 kB||5||April 14th, 2020|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||April 10th, 2019|
Compare with High Voltage Power Supply.
|WAG561HDMAAA||AG561HDM - SYx527 H.V. 6 ch channels +6 KV 20 µA + 6 ch channels -6 KV 20 µA - SHV - 50pA res. RoHS|
|WAG561HDNAAA||AG561HDN - SYx527 H.V. channels -6 KV 20 µA SHV (12 ch) - 50pA res. RoHS|
|WAG561HDPAAA||AG561HDP - SYx527 H.V. channels +6 KV 20 µA SHV (12 ch) - 50pA res. RoHS|