OPC Server for CAEN Power Supplies
- OPC (OLE for Process Control) Server: open interface based on OLE/COM and DCOM technology
- Windows (32-64 bit) Operating System supported
- Ideal for heterogeneous set ups: each device parameter is accessed via an OPC item
- Ethernet, USB, Optical Link communication paths (depending on used device)
- Supports SYx527(LC), V65xx, VME8x00, NIM8301/8304
- Allows powerful, flexible and easy control of CAEN power supplies via OPC client application
- Developed in close collaboration with CERN
CAEN, in close collaboration with CERN, has developed an OPC server which allows powerful, flexible and yet simple control of its power supply systems by any OPC compliant client application. OPC (OLE for Process Control) is an open interface based on the OLE/COM and DCOM technology; OPC offers “Plug & Play” connectivity between disparate hardware devices. The introduction of the OPC interface has caused the number of driver developments which hardware manufacturers implement for their components to be reduced to only one: the OPC server. On the other hand, OPC client applications (from any vendor) can communicate with the OPC server to exchange data in a standard way. Each device property is accessed via an OPC item.
|Supported Operating Systems:||Win (32-64 bit)|
|Supported Products:||Universal Multichannel Systems SYx527 – SYx527LC, VME HV Power Supplies V65xx, VME crates VME8100 – VME8200, NIM crates NIM801 – NIM8304|
|Supported Comm. Interface:||Ethernet, USB, Optical Link|
OPC Server for CAEN Power SuppliesProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|CAEN OPC Server for Power Supplies||2.08 MB||15||May 14th, 2021|
Compare with Control Software.