NIM Four-Fold Programmable Logic Unit
- Double-width NIM unit
- Wide range of user-selectable functionalities: logic functions, counting, timing, digital pulse generator.
- 4 independent sections, each with:
- 6 NIM/TTL/ANALOG input
- 4 NIM/TTL output
- Input stage with Gate&Delay and Leading Edge Discriminator for analog input signals
- Output stage with Monostable capability
- 2.8” touch screen display with user-friendly widgets to configure each section and monitor real-time data
- Ethernet (1 Gbps) and USB2.0 connectivity
- Web-based Graphical User Interface to remotely control the module and access advanced features
The N1081B –Four Fould Programmable Logic Unit is a laboratory tool that incorporates in a single NIM module the most common functionalities that you need to implement the logic capabilities of your experiment.
The module is organized in four sections, with 6 inputs and 4 outputs each accepting TTL/NIM signals, with the possibility to feed in analog signals and process them through a leading-edge discriminator. The input stage features an asynchronous Gate&Delay with 5 ns resolution while the output stage feature an asynchronous Monostable stage. This allows the user to trim at best the needed parameters and to perform accurate measurements using the available logic functions.
Each section is configurable independently according to one of the available pre-programmed functions. The board configuration can be performed using the 2.8” touch screen display or via the web-interface, accessible via USB or Ethernet.
On the touch screen interface, each function is associated to a widget, meant to be used for configuration and monitor purposes.
The web-interface allows the user to remotely configure the instrument via USB or Ethernet, monitor the functions output, dump data on file or history chart and access to the most advanced functions. No software installation is required!
Developed in collaboration with
Form Factor 2U NIM module
- Power consumption
1.5 A @ 12V (Typ.)
Logic Gates (AND/OR/Majority, …)
Timing (timestamping, ToF, ToT)
Digital Pulse Generator
- No. of sections
- Input per section
6 NIM/TTL/Analog with Leading Edge discriminator
- Output per section
- I/O delay (ns)
- Pulse Generator
max. frequency 10 MHz NIM/TTL
20 ns pulse width
- Integration gate
1 μs … 3600 s
Ethernet (1Gbps), USB 2.0
- Touch Screen Display
2.8″ LCD, Transmissive type
Touch Screen widgets
Web-based Graphical User Interface
N1081B - Quickstart
|WN1081BXAAAA||N1081B - Four Fold Programmable Logic Unit RoHS|