Intelligent Silicon Photomultiplier Tube
- All-in-one detector and electronics
- Based on a SiPM area up to nearly 1”x 1”
- Available in ASSEMBLY version with CsI(Tl) crystal coupled to SiPMs
- Standard scintillator size:
- 12x12x30 mm3
- 18x18x30 mm3
- 24x24x30 mm3 (nearly 1 in3)
- Fast SiPM response: rise time down to 1 ns, 180 ns fall time
- Output signal on LEMO connector
- 20-80 V Integrated High Voltage for SiPM biasing
- Can be coupled with CsI(Tl), NaI(Tl), BGO, LYSO, LaBr or any other scintillator inside a light-tight aluminum box
- Cover tube available
- Ethernet connection to PC
- Web-based configuration and monitor interface
- i-Spector PLUS version available, with embedded timing unit to implement coincidence, veto, counter, rate meter , …
- Compact form factor
- Ø 54 mm, h 69 mm, 121 g (OEM)
- Ø 61 mm, h 119 mm, 390g (ASSEMBLY)
The i-Spector is an electronic system designed to replace existing systems based on PMT. It is based on a SiPM area (12×12, 18×18 or 24×24 mm2) with integrated HV power supply ,temperature, voltage and current monitor. The integrated HV power supply provides a low noise accurate power supply for the SiPM detector. All SIPMs of the area are connected in parallel to increase the active area of the matrix.
The system integrates a temperature compensation loop that changes the SiPM Bias Voltage as a function of the temperature.
Multiple i-Spector tubes can be connected and controlled from a single PC. The API interface allows to control multiple devices using very simple http requests and JSON vectors.
The device can be controlled via ethernet connection and provide an amplified signal on an analog output. If dynamic change of parameters and monitor is not required, the configuration could be stored in the internal flash and the module could be used as a stand-alone unit without any external interconnection except the analog signal output as a standard PMT. This module can be used in combination with 725 and 730 Digitizer families.
i-Spector can be coupled with LaBr, NaI(Tl), CsI(Tl), BGO, Lyso, and others scintillator.
i-Spector Web Interface.i-Spector module can be easily controlled through its dedicated web-based interface with no software installation. The user can monitor the status of the module, configure the HV and connection parameters.
The homepage shows the status of the HV generator (voltage, current, enable and protection) and the temperature on the detector. The user can power on/off the HV and set the output voltage. On the left menu it is possible to access to the secondaries pages: Monitor, History, Settings and Ethernet Configuration.
Thanks to the internal circular memory buffer, i-Spector module is able to store up to 1 hour of output data consisting in voltage, current and sensor temperature samples. The last 1-hour recording can then be downloaded by the web interface.
Developed in collaboration with Nuclear Instruments
|WS2560ATXAAA||S2560TA i-Spector PLUS 12x12mm - ASSEMBLY|
|WS2560ATXOAA||S2560TA i-Spector PLUS 12x12mm - OEM|
|WS2560AXAAAA||S2560A i-Spector PLUS 12x12mm - ASSEMBLY|
|WS2560AXOAAA||S2560A i-Spector 12x12mm - OEM|
|WS2560BTXAAA||S2560TB i-Spector PLUS 18x18mm - ASSEMBLY|
|WS2560BTXOAA||S2560TB i-Spector PLUS 18x18mm - OEM|
|WS2560BXAAAA||S2560B i-Spector 18x18mm - ASSEMBLY|
|WS2560BXOAAA||S2560B i-Spector 18x18mm - OEM|
|WS2560CTXAAA||S2560TC i-Spector PLUS 24x24mm - ASSEMBLY|
|WS2560CTXOAA||S2560TC i-Spector PLUS 24x24mm - OEM|
|WS2560CXAAAA||S2560C i-Spector 24x24mm - ASSEMBLY|
|WS2560CXOAAA||S2560C i-Spector 24x24mm - OEM|