One-channel Micro Digital Detector Emulator
- Emulation of detector-like signals
- 500 MSps 14-bit DAC
- Analog output rise time down to 5 ns and exponential signal decay time up to 200 us
- Nuclides database with more than 50 real acquired spectra
- White noise, random walk and continuous reset preamplifier emulation
- USB 2.0, 1 Gbit Ethernet
- Web-based GUI
- Standalone basic operation through the front panel display
- Supported by Sci-Compiler for custom firmware programming
- SciSDK library for software development
- Improved output signal quality
- SiPM detector emulation
- Sci-Compiler for firmware programming
- User-friendly web interface for control and visualization
- JupyterLab support for Python scripting
Explore the results of our study to upgrade the DT4800 signal generator with improved performances at affordable rate!
The CAEN Mod.DT4810 is your entry-level gateway to the Detector Emulator range, strategically designed for compactness, ease of use, and single-channel operation. Say goodbye to outdated hardware – we’re upgrading with the latest Xilinx SoCs. No more software hassles – enjoy a web-based control interface accessible via Ethernet and USB2. No installations required!
Improved performance – now generating signals at up to 500 MSps for high quality outputs with reduced harmonic content.
Upgrade your lab equipment with the power of innovation. Don’t miss out – stay ahead with the new DT4810 Signal Generator.
- Energy emulation features
- Time emulation features
- Signal Shape
- Noise emulation
- Correlated events simulation
- Digital I/0
- Analog Input
500 MSps 14-bit DAC
Compare with Digital Detector Emulator.
|WDT4810XAAAA||DT4810 – 1 Channel Micro Digital Detector Emulator RoHS|