CAEN VME Demos
Demo applications for CAEN Bridges control
- Demo programs in source code for the direct read/write access to the board registers
- Useful as a starting point for the development of user-specific applications for CAEN Bridges
- Available for C/C++ (Windows, Linux) and LabView enviroments
CAEN VME Demos are simple programs developed in C/C++ source code and LabVIEW. Versions featuring friendly graphical interfaces are provided for Windows machines. The demos allow for a full board configuration at low level by direct read/write access to the registers. Moreover, they represent a starting point for the development of user-specific applications for CAEN Bridges (V1718, VX1718, V2718, VX2718, A2818, A3818 ) control.
The Software package contains:
- Linux e Windows (32 – 64 bit).
- C/C++ Console application. (For Linux the Demo is contained in the CAENVMELib package)
CAENVME.NetDemo – Windows (32 – 64 bit)
C/C++ user friendly interface for CAEN Bridges control (Required Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 or later). It contains a Wrapper library that allows CAENVMELib functions to be managed by .NET applications
CAEN VME Demo for LabVIEW – Windows (32 – 64 bit)
LabVIEW (ver. 8.2) user friendly interface for CAEN Bridges control.
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows (32-64 bit), Linux (32-64 bit)|
|Language:||C/C++, LabVIEW (32 – 64 bit)|
|Supported Products:||VME, NIM and Desktop digitizers|
|Supported Comm. Interface:||USB, Optical Link, VME|
|Additional Software Required:||CAENVMELib, Microsoft.NET framework and LabVIEW Run-Time Engine|