1 Ch 1600 V / 500 µA High Efficiency HV Power Supply Box
- Based on A7505 PCB mount HV DC-DC converter
- Temperature working range: -10°C ÷ 70°C
- Designed for long working life in harsh environment
- Architectural materials chosen to minimize issues due to thermal expansion
- Layout optimized for the worst foreseen environmental condition
- Redundancy of internal connections
- Connection and cabling with stress relief on solder points
- Stress absorption with silicon resin
- Several solutions from Aerospace electronics design
- Assembly optimized for easy maintenance operation
A7505B is a solution designed for operating in challenging environmental conditions and high thermal excursions. It relies on the high efficiency PCB High Voltage power supply A7505 embedded in a custom carrier.
In order to assure its functionality for long working periods under severe environmental conditions, several dedicated technical and electrical precautions have been implemented such as stress relief techniques on cabling and soldering points, electrical redundancies, PCB layout design, and use of specific materials to minimize the thermal expansion on PCB and housing mechanics.
These features make A7505B boxes ideal for Large Area experiments where the possibility of a prompt maintenance intervention is reduced.
Safety features include:
- Overcurrent detection: if the channel attempts to draw a current larger than Iset, the output voltage is automatically adjusted to keep the current below Iset limit. Under this condition, the channel behaves as a current generator.
- Protected against short circuits, sparks and humidity
- Maximum Output V
- Maximum Output I
- Ripple (Typ.)
- Output Connector
- Imon /Temperature remote inputs
1 Ch 1600 V / 500 µA High Efficiency HV Power Supply BoxProduct page
|Name||File extension||File size||Revision||Last update|
|A7505 High Efficiency Power Supply||688.66 kB||5||April 18th, 2018|
|Precautions for Handling Storage Installation (ENG/ITA)||179.29 kB||-||December 14th, 2017|
Compare with Stand alone Units.
|WA7505NBXAAA||A7505NB -1.6kV 500µA HV Power Supply Module BOXED|
|WA7505PBXAAA||A7505PB +1.6kV 500µA HV Power Supply Module BOXED|